ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

Following the rabbit to Okinawa and beyond

 
The
Many
Faces
Of
Alice
JET Adventures 18 - Welcome party
Saturday, September 03, 2005



This is a picture of the world famous school's marching band! They are so coordinated, it's like watching clockwork soldiers.

So, yesterday was my welcome party. The whole English department (that's about 11 teachers), went to an Izakaya where we ate lots of strange food (including a mountain of grated raddish and an omelette stuffed with spaghetti).

Then came the obligatory karaoke... I was kind of expecting it so I tried to get very drunk beforehand, but it was difficult because only one other teacher was drinking. Still, I thought, it's my party and I can get riproaringly plastered if I want to.

These are the songs I subjected them to, all on my own, in front of everyone *blush*
* Hotel California
* (I can't get no) Satisfaction
* The classic Abba medley
* That Free song off the wrigley's advert
* The Japanese Orion beer song where I made up the words because I couldn't read the real ones


posted by Alice @ 10:54 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A L I C E

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Japan Stuff
Cool Stuff
Watch with your eyes
Comics for your face
© 2006 ADVENTURES IN WONDERLANDTemplate shamelessly ripped and modified from Isnaini Dot Com