|
| JET Adventures 25 - Halloween party |
| Sunday, October 30, 2005 |

After a whole month of Halloween lessons and feeding my students zombie chocolate, I'm now sick to death of the whole thing. Some of the teachers tried to persuade me to dress up in costume for the lessons, but I managed to fend them off by feeding them zombie chocolate so that their mouths were too full to argue with me.
I'd been dreading the Halloween party for a long time because I'm lazy and costume parties require so much effort, but Louise refused to let me get away with going as the evil-version-of-myself, so I went as a ghost tiger.
Yes, they are my pyjamas.
Unfortunately you can't see my tail in this picture, which is a shame because it took me A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME to make.

Louise went as a goth. People kept asking her where she got her costume from, but these are actually her normal clothes.

Getting a taxi to stop for a ghost tiger and a goth turned out to be tricky, but we managed to hijack one eventually. It was a great party, actually. I was amazed by the amount of effort people had made. There were a few tigers, but I was the only ghost tiger, of course. The scariest costume was definitely Ben who went as one of the evil pink elephants from Dumbo. He was wearing skin tight pink lycra and an elephant head. The makes-you-want-to-vomit costume pair were Dave and his new Japanese girlfriend, she was a butterfly and he was... a butterfly catcher. Blergh! Lots of the girls copped out and went as schoolgirls. Not even schoolgirls-who'd-been-stabbed! I won the award for the cutest costume *beam* *blush* *shuffles feet*
There was lots and lots of alcohol. It's amazing how enough red wine can make wearing furry pyjamas, ears, a tail, and eyeliner nose and whiskers not morbidly embarrassing. |
posted by Alice @ 10:08 pm  |
|
|
|
|
| A L I C E |
|

|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
Japan Stuff
Cool Stuff
Watch with your eyes
Comics for your face
|
|