ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

Following the rabbit to Okinawa and beyond

 
The
Many
Faces
Of
Alice
JET Adventures 54 - V for Vancouver
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
It is officially the end of summer. I know this because while I was being kidnapped by my crazy-stalker-old-man-who-owns-the-shop-opposite-my-house, he stopped the truck, pointed at some birds (actually it could have been a tree or some traffic lights) and shouted "Aki Aki Aki Aki" (translation: "Autumn Autumn Autumn Autumn") very loudly. He was supposed to be giving me a lift to the supermarket, but instead spent 4 hours driving me all over Okinawa, including the crazy island that you can drive to over a big bridge.

So what did I do on my summer holidays? Keep up at the back!
















We stayed at this hotel, next to this beach.


We did NOT: see any moose, bears or salmon, climb any mountains, fall off rollerblades, or meet any mounties.




We DID find EA, play DDR and assorted video games, go to the movies, ride bikes, buy stuff, smoke cigars, watch TV, and lounge around on the beach.



But mostly we spent our time gorging (at least I did :)) on fooooooood. Praise the lord for restaurants with English menus, burgers that come with buns, a choice of 5 different kinds of bread with every meal, and uber cheap martini cocktails.






Hello kawaii!
posted by Alice @ 8:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A L I C E

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Japan Stuff
Cool Stuff
Watch with your eyes
Comics for your face
© 2006 ADVENTURES IN WONDERLANDTemplate shamelessly ripped and modified from Isnaini Dot Com